Zagros is typical to traditional Gabbeh constructions. Using minimal patterning with simple stylized figures and shapes, these designs tell a story of the daily activities of the artisan. The rich saturated colors will bring elegance to your room.
- Style: 3493 , Zagros
- Color: 220 , Verdant Green
- Construction: Hand Loomed Area Rugs
- Contents: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Maximum Size: 12' 0" x 15' 0"
- Designs: Transitional, Contemporary, Lodge
- Colors: Verdant Green, Steel Gray, Colbalt Blue
- Pile Height: 3/8"
- Shapes: Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India
Rug Sizing Guide
- Opens in a new window.