Genevieve Gorder's unique geometric pattern gives this collection a dimensional quality and a modern rhythm. Expertly hand knotted, each rug is hand sheared for a smooth look and sumptuous feel.
- Style: 1715 , Viking Stripe
- Color: 975 , Driftwood Multi
- Construction: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Contents: 50% Wool, 30% Cotton, 20% Viscose
- Designs: Transitional, Contemporary, Casual, Geometric
- Colors: , Bone Ash, Driftwood Multi, Kettle Bone, Alabaster Lapis
- Pile Height: 3/8"
- Shapes: Misc., Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India
Capel Rugs recommends rug padding with every rug.
Rug Sizing Guide
- Opens in a new window.