Thompson Ikat is a printed interpretation of the ikat technique of weaving. ÃCloudedÄ patterns, known as ikats (pronounced e-cots), reflect the use of tie-dyed warp threads in the weaving process. The Colonial Williamsburg textile archive contains 18th-century examples of Eastern ikats as well as European interpretations of the technique. As popular then as they are today, ikats offer style and flair that is timeless.
- Style: 1722 , Thompson Ikat
- Color: 340 , Midnight Slate
- Construction: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Contents: 100% Jute
- Designs: Transitional, Traditional
- Colors: Wheat, Midnight Slate, Mushroom
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Shapes: Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India
Rug Sizing Guide
- Opens in a new window.