Classic antiquities are a wonderful source of creativity, motivating a desire to emulate the accomplishments of the past. Carrara area rugs are influenced by Renaissance art, with a beautifully distressed finish and colors which are found in mineralpigments.
- Style: 1203 , Carrara
- Color: 375 , Charcoal Multi
- Construction: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Contents: 75% Wool, 25% Viscose
- Maximum Size: 20' 0" x 35' 0"
- Designs: Transitional, Contemporary
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Country of Origin: India
Rug Sizing Guide
- Opens in a new window.