Cambria was inspired by the decorative window grills found throughout India. These ornate, yet subtle designs are brought to life in this hand-loomed, over tufted collection. The abrash dying technique creates beautiful color tonalities accentuatingthe visual and tactile appeal. Imported from India, this viscose/wool collection is double backed to emphasize the high low effect.
- Style: 2500 , Cambria
- Color: 720 , Sand
- Construction: Hand Loomed Area Rugs
- Contents: 80% Viscose, 20% Wool
- Maximum Size: 15' 0" x 15' 0"
- Designs: Transitional, Casual
- Colors: Pearl, Azurine, Fog, Sand
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Shapes: Runner, Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India
Rug Sizing Guide
- Opens in a new window.